One of our strong differentiating factor is that we are able to produce goods at a very low Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) hence our large orders are running already.
Any special requirements for our products are welcome to discuss. Even if the product doesn’t exist with us, we can take care of it.
Paynow for purchases transact at our office. For local self-collection or our delivery service, we accept Paynow or Bank Transfer before collection or delivery. For overseas shipment, we accept Telegraphic Transfer or Bank Transfer before the delivery or shipping of goods.
Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (Singapore Local Time). Saturday 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Closed on Sun and Public Holidays.
- For local customers in Singapore, our MOQ for most products is one carton, but you are welcome to inquire otherwise.
- For overseas customers, our MOQ is dependent on the type of goods. Hence, you are welcome to Contact us.
Yes! We do give discounts to a higher tier of quantity purchased for each item in one transaction.
- For local customers in Singapore, we will deliver your order for free if your purchase is SGD300 and above.
- For orders below SGD 300, you will need to arrange for self - collection with our sales representatives. We do not keep stock in the main office and we are not arranging any deliveries at the moment for 300 SGD orders at the moment. We are working on our supply chain and will be updating this and hope to provide better service.
- For overseas customers, it depends on your location.
For the SG clients, if the purchase of caps is over 1k amount, then you can buy separately.
We encourage local customers to place orders and make payments in advance. Customers will receive a Sales Order upon making a payment. Customers are required to show us the Sales Order and/or a proof of payment to collect goods reserved for them. Goods shall be collected by customers within 3 days. Customers are welcomed to come pick up their goods between 1:30pm and 5:30pm.
- Due to Covid-19, our staff may not be in the office at all times. We highly recommend local customers to give us a call before coming to our warehouse in 46 Tannary Lane. Our contact number is +65 6805 9444. However, do note that our physical goods are not stored in Tannery Lane, so do arrange a time with our sales representative first!
- Kindly note that we encourage customers to make payments via Paynow at our warehouse. Customers are also welcomed to make an appointment with us for a samples viewing session as we do not have stocked goods in the main office.
- Orders received will be shipped within 3-5 business days or shorter, Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 5:30pm, Saturday between 9:00am and 12:30pm, and Public Holidays are excluded. Customers can enjoy free delivery service for purchases worth above SGD300.00. A delivery charge is imposed for purchases below SGD300.00.
- Our logistics personnel will be calling buyers to arrange delivery.
All overseas shipments for overseas customers will be quoted with CIF price, subject to discussions. For Singapore customers, we are flexible with the delivery terms (FOB, CIF, DDP etc.) but most of the time we will be arranging the shipment all the way to our buyers’ doorstep. Most of our goods may be customized for buyers or if common goods are not in stock, we will need to specially indent and ship it in, the lead time ranges from a month to 3 months depending on the complexity of the product.
Kindly send us a picture of the damaged goods with its respective sales order, Delivery Order and Invoice. We encourage local customers to check the condition of goods delivered before signing off the Delivery Order. We also encourage local customers to notify us as soon as possible and do not accept the goods delivered, nor sign off the Delivery Order if they are not correct. Therefore, we do not exchange for the reason of incorrect delivery. As our products are used for food packaging, we must ensure the hygiene and condition of our products. You can reach us through our email: email@example.com, or come to visit us at 46 Tannery Ln, Singapore 347793.